Video Sewer Line Scope Inspections
Professional video sewer scope services – Why have one performed?
There are many things that can happen to the pipes leading from your home to the city sewer over time. As a homeowner, you are responsible for keeping these pipes free of clogs and debris, as well as repairing any breaks or damage to the pipes.
A sewer scope is one of the most overlooked, but critical inspections to make when buying a home or commercial property. A video sewer scope can identify hidden issues that cost thousands of dollars to fix. Knowing the condition of the sewer system before you close escrow gives you the ability to ensure that the cost of fixing any problems with the sewer line is not passed on to you unnecessarily. We here at Westside Home Inspections are certified sewer scope professionals that truly help to protect your investment!
What a Sewer Scope Can Do
A sewer scope inspection can give you information regarding:
– Any clogs or debris which may cause plumbing issues
– The condition of the piping material and its connections
– Damage due to shifting ground conditions or settlement
– The quality of installation – joints, connections, use of proper slope etc…
– The type of material your sewer line is composed of
– The approximate lifespan of your current sewer line
– Preventative maintenance needs …before expensive issues